
We had a great New's Year, with our neighbors at the bowling alley! Rylee and Jarrett came and spent the night with us, which made it even funner. We started the year, with good health and excitement!

We added a new dog to our family. We thought it was time to give it another try and see if our luck has changed. So far so good! He is a 4 months old boxer and is SO good. He is very calm, and is trained. He goes to the back door when he needs to go. And when he is in the house he minds his business and sleeps! His name is MATER and he is a great addition to our family. He has made the boys super happy!

John has already worked in Vegas, Logan, and Seattle this year! Their company is doing great and has a exciting year to come! He graduates in MAY of this year from school. He is maitaining his 3.9 GPA! We are so proud of him and all his hard work. He is like a machine that keeps on going and going.

We couldn't ask for a better daddy and/or hubby!

Landon just got a fantastic report card. He is doing GREAT in school. He still doesn't love to do his homework, but one day he will learn to just do it. The second he gets in the car he is asking who he can call to play. He loves sports! Football, baseball, etc. He just started collecting football and baseball cards. He says he wants to be a cowboy

someday!

I love when he says "well....love ya!" He tried sleeping downstairs for awhile, but decided he liked being with Logan. He is a fantastic big brother. He wakes up in the morning when he hears Skylee, he goes in to get her, and the three kids all watch t.v. together. I love it! Landon is good at taking Mater for a walk everyday when he gets home from school. As of tonight, he has his first lose tooth! He loves to snowboard and play play play! He is a great helper and we depend on him a lot! Lots of love for our Lando.

Logan also is doing good in school. He is starting to talk more in school and participate. He really is a funny boy! When he starts crying and he doesn't like to cry, so he says "I can't stop! I'm am trying but I just can't stop!" then after a second he laughs and it is over. It is so funny to me! He is loving playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii, and is getting pretty good at it. He jumps with the movement and goes back and forth depending on where Mario is going! He has a very funny laugh, that is contagious! He just went to the dentist and sad to say, but he had 6 cavities filled. He didn't even flinch! He laid so still and was so brave. They didn't give him a shot or gas!

WAY TO GO LOGAN! He too is collecting baseball & football cards. He loves to be with Landon. When Landon is gone all day at school and a friends house, it really makes him sad. Even though, when the boys are together for too long, the fighting begins! BROTHERS! They like to play guns together. Logan likes getting a dental mask and gloves from Pama. We just love our Logo's!

Skylee is growing and growing! Where does time go! She is now 9 months old! She does SO BIG! She crawls (more of an army crawl/knee crawl), sits up on her own (from laying down), she pulls herself on me, holds her own bottle, and she points her finger and says NO NO NO!(especially at the dog!) She now eats big people food, no more baby food..but she has NO teeth! She drinks from a sipee cup, and rolls everywhere, as long as it gets her there faster. Skylee is super happy! Lots of smiles for everyone. When she is in the tub her legs and arms flare up and down. She loves to splash! She is a Mommy's girl, but starting to like daddy a little more, as long as mom is still in site! She also LOVES her brothers! When she hears them playing in the other room, she starts making noise to call out for them. She yells, then listens, then she does it again.

She is so so fun! We love our little Sky Bugs!
As for me.. I am doing GREAT! I think about what happened to me everyday! I can't not believe I am alive and well. But I am SO thankful to be alive and well. Everyday something happens, and I think, wow..what if I wasn't here or what would the boys do without me? What would I do without them? I love my husband and children so so much! How things would be so different, if my stroke or heart surgeries would have taken my life, or paralized me in some way! I am really greatful to Heavenly Father for letting me stay here on earth with my family. I am doing good. Tired still, but I think it is from my 5 medicines that I take daily. But I am going to keep plugging along, and not let ANYTHING stop me.
My dearest friend Nichol just had a beautiful baby girl. CONGRATS to her and her family. We love them all so much!
We plan to have a great year! We love love love are family, friends, and neighbors!
10 comments:
Glad to hear all is well! Where'd you print your blog at? Been looking.
cute, cute stuff. i think the oldest kid in the family is the oldest for a reason. landon is so good. and i'm glad you're around too. a family needs their mommy.
How Fun... I want to know where you got your blog printed as well!
how cool to get your blog printed ... i want to do mine SO bad! sounds like you all are busy and having fun! i am SO glad you are feeling great! skylee is getting so big and is so adorable! cute cute pics!
Hope you don't mind if I stalk your blog! I feel connected to you now (because of Briahna and Kaitlin!).
I love the pics. Super cute!!
Two fun'ish questions; Where did you print your blog? and Was your puppy trained when you got him or did you do all the work? I have a new puppy (and an old one) and it is so exhausting! lol
HI LADIES! Thanks for commenting. Actually I printed my blog at home. Lots of paper and ink. But I hear blurb.com is really good. I just didn't take the time to do it that way. Maybe next time! And Valerie of course you can check my blog anytimne! I will now check yours! :)
Charese, I need your email addy to send you an invite to my blog, cuz it's set to private.
:)
Cute pictures!!! It sounds like you guys are off to a good start. I am so glad you are doing so good.
Skylee is a doll!!! I can't believe how big she is!!!
I like your new layout of your blog!!
Sorry Charese...that comment from "me and the boys" is from me!!! My sister was visiting and must have been on my computer.
Charese, what a cute family you have! Korver used to splash like crazy in the bath tub too, it was so cute. I kind of miss it. Good luck with Mater, I haven't yet dared to take on a dog. I'm sure on day my son will talk me into it.
Post a Comment