Wednesday, July 7, 2010

END of June & BEGINING of July!

It is always a good time with our family. We really love being together and doing fun things.


My good friend Kendra had a sweet baby boy on the 14th of June. His name is Caden, & I love to kiss on him!
The boys finished swim lessons, and both did a great job. Logan loved being under water, more then above! He loved diving down and getting the rings, and swimming around. Landon is on his own now. He jumps in and swims, with no problems. What a relief for me!


The boys also finished baseball. What awesome boys I have. They rocked it. Landon was really into it this year. He hit the ball 98% of the time. I think it struck out once. He loved being the catcher, and looked dang cute in the gear! Logan lives for baseball so it was hard for him to be done. He loved sliding into the bases. He could whack the ball way out into the field. He always had to have the black stripes under his eyes! He was the cutest ball player out there! John did a fantastic job coaching Landon's team and assisting in Logan's. With John's help, Landon's team improved a ton from start to finish! It took a lot of patience, but he was wonderful & HOT!




As always, we enjoyed the County Rode-O! A fantastic night...











Now this is what us redneck call a swimming pool! YUP, it is in our neighbor's front yard! This is how they water their lawn, with the irrigation water, and the kids love to swim. (NO, they aren't gonna grow a third leg, or another arm, by swimming in it! :) )



Sky got her first haircut, from Kendra the pro. She actually did really good. As you can see she smiled the whole time! We just took the baby hair off the ends.








The 4th of July, was grand. We started the morning with the parade. Skylee loved it. She loved picking up the candy. She has a sucker in one hand, taffy in the other, and a tootsie roll in her mouth! So many giggles and leg kicks. We then did the little carnival. Pama & Papa came up to join us. We went swimming, which I have 4 little fishees. John was doing front & back flips off the diving board, which start the boys doing the front flips. Sky even wanted to jump off the diving board. It was great fun. Anytime there is water around the kids have a FABULOUS time. I think Papa & Pama enjoyed watching the kids laugh, scream, & giggle.




Here is our fun in the park, and fireworks later on.













OH, and we made homemade icecream, and Logan wanted to watch it. He thought it was really cool. We went out 5 minutes later and this is what we found. SO SO SWEET!




& this is just a funny photo of Evan and Mater having a moment. They just love each other. I forgot to zoom in, before I saved, but it was a good kiss!









6 comments:

Robyn said...

How fun! My kids are taking from Traci this month and she is amazing!

McKenzie Hansen said...

Your family is so freakin' cute!

Lhone said...

that kiss is SOOOO nasty. Evan!!! Ewww... your kids are so cute. it looks like you did a bunch for the 4th. kind of jealous!

rkkorth said...

I miss you long lost friend...I'm glad you update your blog so I can at least see what you and your fam are up to....

5-against-1 said...

Looks like lots of 4th of July fun!! It is always to fun to read what you guys are doing. Thanks for the post about Kendra's baby!! Tell her congrats from me!

5-against-1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

music