Monday, August 23, 2010

August FUN!


















































We had a great time visiting with my sister and her family! They came to visit for a "short" time, but we had a lot of fun. We got family pictures, went to Cowabunga bay(which was super fun), and hung out at pama & papas.










John has been super busy working & working! We sure miss him when he is at work, but are so glad he works so hard for us.


Landon started FOOTBALL! He loves it. They had their 1st game in Bear River, and they WON! He plays guard on offence. He is really good at it, I think this may be his sport!


Logan is just hanging out for the summer! Playing outside, and cheering brother on. He is ready for football! Too bad he has to wait a couple more years!

Skylee is growing like crazy! She is super smart, and funny! She is starting to talk a lot too. She says dog dog, then barks, she makes a fishy face, & she loves to read books. It amazes me how fast she is growing & learning!
I typed this post 3 wks ago and it has been sitting, so here is what I got. I have a lot more to update for Sept, so this will have to do for August!

No comments:

music