John is working in Seattle this
month, so before he left we took the kids swimming. They had so much fun. It was shallow enough for the boys to touch, so they played and played.
Skylee loved going on the slides. She LOVES the water, just like her brothers. I have a bunch of fish!
All three have loved the water from day 1. We had a great family day together.
I then got to go
with John for 7 days. While we were there, our friends Derick & Nikki got married. We had lots of fun with the wedding and all our friends. These were all John's friends from high school,
so enjoyed catching up, and talking about ole' times! We had BBQ's, went to the beach, went shopping, went to Pike's Place (where they
throw the fish!), had some dang good times. We got to see a big wall covered in bubble gum! Yup, there is a wall outside where millions of people have put a piece of chewed buble gum! John added to the masterpiece! John also got to attend his first major league baseball
game. Seattle Mariners vs Boston Red Soxs. It was a fantastic game! John &
I had so much fun! Mariners won 5-1. John went surfing in the freezing cold water, but it was worth the experience! I got to go into the Seattle Temple, which was beautiful. I had a great feeling being there. There wasn't a lot of John and Charese time, but overall it was a GREAT trip! 
THANK YOU to PAMA & PAPA, for taking our kids. They had so much fun, they hardly missed us! They went to two movies, swimming (a couple of times), fireworks, papa's softball games & practices, dinners, & ice cream. They came home asking for Pama & Papa. They really had fun! I couldn't ask for better parents. Reall... my mom & dad would do anything for us, and I know it. But every single day, they do something more, and I feel so grateful and blessed. They are truly amazing, caring, giving, and loving people. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them more than I can ever express!



1 comment:
Looks like a blast!!! I would love to spend time with my hubby like that. You are very lucky!! I am very jealous of your mom and dad!! i wish mine would be as willing.
Post a Comment