Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Fun~






We certainly had an amazing Christmas this year! So much fun, and presents! All of us enjoyed it, and got everything we wanted! Skylee loved opening presents!

Landon got a globe, an ipod, tag reader, scooter, legos and more.
Both boys got a digital camera from Pama & Papa!
Logan got a spaceship, an ipod, a tag reader , scooter, legos and some other fun stuff.
Skylee got girl toys! A stroller, shopping cart, bike, & dollies! Best of all a kitchen from Pama & Papa!

We also got some $$$$ from grandpa & grandma Ferguson, that we are hoping to get Lagoon passes with! We got some WII games and board games, for lots of family fun! John got a kindle & some running shoes!
I got this awesome camera & running shoes! So beware, more pictures than you can imagine!

John & I attended an "ugly sweater" party! Yes, I won~ UGLIEST OUTFIT! GO ME! Thanks to my friend Heidi for the sweaters!

What a great year! We really are so grateful for our happiness and love for each other! Without each other, we would be lost! We have a great family and friends!

(I can't get my pictures to go where I want them, without deleting stuff! EEK!, I give up!)

3 comments:

me said...

ok im sooo glad it was an ugly sweater party!!! i was thinking WHAT IN THE WORLD IS CHARESE THINKING!!! haha and im even more glad that you won cuz that was one awful outfit! anyway, looked like you guys had an amazing christmas. thanks for sharing...

Lhone said...

woo hoo more pictures!! can't wait! Sounds like you guys had an awesome christmas.

Carrie said...

...and I was just going to say how I have a sweater just like yours. KIDDING!! Merry Christmas cute family. Cant believe how big Sky has gotten. She's gorgeous like her mom!

music