We had a great January! We started the year by going sledding with family! What fun! It has been so long since we have gone sledding, that the kids had such a great time. Skylee even loved it. She wanted to go every time!
John started working on the Logan temple, so the kids and I went up to stay with him. Nothing better than having a warm indoor swimming pool, staying at a hotel, complimentary breakfast & dinner!!! What fish I have! All 3 jumped in & out of the pool, and could have stayed in there ALL day, everyday!!!
John & I got a date night! WOW, I know! We got to go to dinner with some neighbors and then to the JAZZ game! It was a great night!
Lately we have been talking about how truly blessed we are. We of course have our challenges and trials, and they suck but when we stop and think of all we have, we couldn't be more grateful! We have truly been blessed with the best & cutest kids EVER! They are healthy, happy, and fun! John & I are in love, happy, and healthy! We live in the best neighborhood, with the greatest friends and family! Really what more could we ask for!



4 comments:
cute pics. your kids really are cute.
i seriously can't get over how cute your kids (& hubby too) are!
You truly are blessed! :)
X O!
What cuties! I love Skylee's smile, so cute!
Cute KiddoS!!! You gotta love free hotels on the company! I know I do! What a great mini vacation.
Post a Comment